Friday, June 12, 2009
did they even have stormwear on blackacre?
In an attempto live more blackacreishly, just fyi, I have stopped checking the weather. I never did until college and living around people who did. No more weather checking for me, which means no more raincoats, no more umbrellas, unless it is actually raining, or imminently clear that it's about to rain, when I leave the house or office. Where, of course, I've stored the several raincoats and umbrellas I've accumulated in my years of haphazardly forgetting to check the weather and found myself in need of a sidewalk salesman, GAP corner store, Norwegian market, what have you. It's nice out right now, but it seems like it might rain. Not enough that I've brought a raincoat or an umbrella, even given the downpours of late here in our nation's fine (cocaine laced, HIV plagued) capital. TGIF and Happy Pride. Breathe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment